An Accredited Representative of MATRIZ Official Certification Committee has the following rights:
- Certify TRIZ practitioners of Levels 1-2-3 on the basis of tests and tasks.
- Certify TRIZ practitioners of Levels 1-2-3 on the basis of successful completion of certification training.
To become an Accredited Representative of MATRIZ Official Certification Committee (MO CC), a candidate must possess:
- Certificate of MATRIZ Official (or MATRIZ) Level 3 to certify or certify on the basis of training TRIZ practitioners of Level 1
- Certificate of MATRIZ Official (or MATRIZ) Level 4 to certify of certify on the basis of training TRIZ practitioners of Level 2
- Certificate of MATRIZ Official (or MATRIZ) Level 5 (TRIZ Master) to certify or certify on the basis of training TRIZ practitioners of Level 3
The candidate must guarantee:
- High quality of training material and training process.
- Following the communication requirements between an Accredited Representative and MO CC.
- Timely submission of certification protocols.
- Timely payment of invoice fees issued by MO CC for certification.
- Timely payment of accreditation license fee.
The certification license is issued by Chairman of MO CC and is valid for two years. The license can be automatically renewed after each 2-year period provided the Accredited Representative timely paid the accreditation license fee for renewal.
The MATRIZ Official President or Chairman of MATRIZ Official Certification Committee may decide on early termination of the accreditation on the grounds of monitoring, scheduled or extraordinary inspection results of the Accredited Representative’s activities proving the failure of delivery of certification or training activities.
For accreditation as a MO CC Accredited Representative and obtaining a license to certify TRIZ Levels 1-3 practitioners, an applicant shall submit to the MATRIZ Official the following:
- Letter of Application;
- CV (resume) with included public contact information;
- Lists of test questions and tasks for each level of certification;
- Recommendations of at least two acting CC members.
Every CC accredited representative who certifies their students on Levels 1-3, based on their training, must submit their educational materials:
- Training program(s) and schedule(s).
- Training slides without confidential information.
- Class notes, referenced text books, methodological guides, etc., which don’t contain confidential information.
The application will be studied and decision on granting the accreditation license will be made within one calendar month since the date of obtaining the Letter of Application and full set of documents required.
MO CC has the right to request additional information from a candidate or contact the regional offices of MATRIZ Official to obtain additional information to make its decision on granting the accreditation license in each particular case.
RENEWAL OF ACCREDITATION
For the renewal of the accreditation, not later than one month before the expiration of the license, the Accredited Representative shall submit to MO CC:
- Letter of Application for Renewal.
- (Updated) CV (resume) with included public contact information.
Provided that MO CC obtained the Letter of Application for Renewal and the renewal fee was timely paid, the accreditation license will be automatically renewed.