August 30 – September 2, 2023.
The 1st MATRIZ Official Conference “The International TRIZ Conference-2023: Innovation in Challenging Times”
The organizers of the 1st International Conference “The International TRIZ Conference - 2023” made the final decision to conduct the conference on August 30 - September 2, 2023 in the city of Graz, Austria. The event is organized by the International TRIZ Official Association - (MATRIZ Official), Graz University of Technology, and Higher College for Engineering Wolfsberg.
We invite everybody, who is engaged in TRIZ research, development, and practical applications, as well as those who are interested in TRIZ and desire to meet TRIZ professionals and learn more about TRIZ, to the ITC-2023.
The conference will be available in both in-person and online formats.
The conference will be focused on the following topics:
- Research and development of TRIZ theories and methods.
- Development of TRIZ tools for practical applications.
- Applications of TRIZ in science, engineering, business, and social environments.
- Innovation process with TRIZ.
- TRIZ in Education.
- Case studies with TRIZ.
- Integration of TRIZ with other process, design, and innovation management.
On August 30, ITC-2023 participants may have an opportunity to attend tutorials. The tutorials are free for the paid participants. We will make our decision on tutorials by the end of March. On the same day our “Solve It on the Spot” session will be held where participants will have the opportunity to present a real world challenge they are facing and solve it under the guidance from our expert panel.
The next days will be dedicated to presentations of speakers.
We plan to conduct a session on TRIZ in Education. In this session, leading developers and practitioners of TRIZ in Education will discuss the modern methods of developing creative and critical thinking skills in grade school and university students. Interestingly, these same methods are very effective when working with adults in various fields of human activity. We will discuss the modern methods for the development of the vital skills, required for succeeding in the dynamic world we live in today. We will make pertinent details for this session available by the end of May.
On the last day of the conference, September 2, a special session of TRIZ Master Certification Committee will take place, where candidates will defend their TRIZ Master theses. This session is open to all participants of the conference.
The Organizing Committee is now being formed. The currently appointed members are:
- Dr. Stephane Savelli, MATRIZ Official Executive Director – The Organizing Committee Co-Chair.
- Dr. Stefan Vorbach, Graz University of Technology, Vice Rector for Academic Affairs & Head of Institute of General Management and Organization – The Organizing Committee Co-Chair.
- Dr. Oleg Feygenson, TRIZ Master – MATRIZ Official President.
- Mr. Valery Souchkov, TRIZ Master – Co-Chair of the Program Management Committee.
- Dr. Oliver Mayer, TRIZ Master – Co-Chair of the Program Management Committee.
- Ms. Olga Krashennikova - Vice President on TRIZ in Education
- Dr. Simon Litvin, TRIZ Master – Chairman of the TRIZ Master Certification Committee (TMCC).
- Mr. Jürgen Jantschgi, Headmaster Higher College for Engineering Wolfsberg – local Austrian MATRIZ Official contact.
- Ms. Alexandra Stoiser-Velardi, Graz University of Technology, Institute of General Management and Organization – ITC-2023 secretary.
The official language of the conference is English. All abstracts, papers and presentations must be submitted in English only. Submissions in all other languages will not be considered.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The conference speakers will have a chance to present their papers at the conference podium. Those who are willing to make a presentation should first submit an abstract of future paper. Once the abstract is accepted, the author and his co-authors if any will be invited to submit a full paper. The papers will be evaluated, and the authors will be notified on the results of the review process. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings by Graz University of Technology.
The Call for Papers is available at this link.
Graz University of Technology, Graz, Austria. We will place more detailed information soon.
- The in-person participation fee is EUR 600 per person for all conference events, including welcome reception and gala dinner.
- The online participation fees (can be selected):
- 1st Conference Day (tutorials, problem solving): EUR 50
- 2nd and 3rd Conference Days (presentations): EUR 100
- 4th Conference Day (TRIZ Master defense sessions): EUR 50.
- The student discounts will be determined by Graz University of Technology at the later date.
Conference registration is available here. After you register, a request for payment will be sent to you.
More information will be added soon. Please check MATRIZ Official ITC-2023 page